Welcome to a land of legend, in a vinyard steeped in history and traditions.
The winery is built at the pars urbana level of a Gallo-Roman villa. This villa, which followed an occupation at the end of the 1st century BC, was abandoned in the 5th century AD. The presence of marble and mosaic tesserae evoke the wealth of this establishment. The known origins of the Château Saint-Pierre go back to the 11th century according to the writings. Recent restoration work on the winery has brought to light the remains of Saint-Pierre church which belonged to Foulques, Seigneur des Arcs. This priory was bequeathed, along with its land, in 1055 to the Abbey of Saint-Victor in Marseille and later became a rural property dependent on the parish of Les Arcs.